OCM’s Harold Hoyte (Masters in Journalism) and Vernon Charles (Masters in Business) Scholarships. Following the merger of the Nation Corporation in Barbados and the Caribbean Communications Network Limited in Trinidad and Tobago, the Board of One Caribbean Media Limited (OCM) took a decision to contribute to the tertiary education of the Caribbean’s human resources. Each scholarship is for a maximum of two (2) years. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or the necessary qualifications/experience to enable them to pursue the Master’s Degree. If awarded, awardees must be committed to serving the region on the completion of their studies.
Our 2014/2015 recipient of the Vernon Charles (Masters in Business) Scholarship winner was Ms. Nikisha T. Rabess.
Past OCM scholarship winners were:
- 2014 MS. NIKISHA T. RABESS VERNON CHARLES (MASTERS IN BUSINESS) (DOMINICA)
- 2012 MS. APRILLE THOMAS HAROLD HOYTE (MASTERS IN JOURNALISM) (BARBADOS)
- 2010 MR. BEX WILLIAMS VERNON CHARLES (MASTERS IN BUSINESS) (ST. LUCIA)
- 2008 MR. KWAME LAURENCE HAROLD HOYTE (MASTERS IN JOURNALISM) (TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO)
- 2008 MR. JASON LA CORBINIERE VERNON CHARLES (MASTERS IN BUSINESS) (BARBADOS)